T&P CellDecember 3, 2022 2023-01-12 13:27
Training and Placement Cell
We at Truba Group of Institutes believe that correct training is the first step towards creating an individual worth placing. The activities workshops & programmes conducted by the T&P are a means to achieve the much-sought careers and are not an end in itself. The cell provides vast opportunities for quantitative growth as they widen the student’s horizon to unimaginable prospects. The Cell makes the special effort to ensure students are on target with educational and career goals and helps them to identify the perfect career path. Truba is also rated among top engineering colleges in MP placement wise.In the mission of creating tomorrow’s leaders for the business, we focus on employability skill development. A rigorous academic regimen supported with year-round skill development broadens their knowledge base and skill set. We enjoy the unflinching support and constant patronage of Industry & bodies to share their knowledge and expectations from modern day engineer.
A comprehensive list of functions carried out by the Training and Placement cell is mentioned below:
- The Cell assists students in understanding their strengths and interests and helps them in identifying career goals and to plan the career in such a way that it integrates one’s strengths, values, and hobbies.
- The students are helped in choosing the right career option or the appropriate course to one’s aptitude. The students are made aware of the scope of a course or a career that one is pursuing or planning to pursue in India or abroad.
- The students are provided with the opportunity to develop professional relationships with the business community through strong network & links.
- The Institute has tied-up with learning centers & bodies, to improve the students’ communication & soft skills. The Institute has also in-house training experts, to train the students in Aptitude, Critical Reasoning, Spoken English, Group Discussions, Technical and HR Interview skills.
- The Cell interacts with various organizations to provide the opportunity to its students for Industrial Visits, Training and Placements also.
Under The Guidance Of
Mr. Shyam Rathore
Dr. Surendra Kumar Jain
Dr. Rajesh Singh Pawar
Ms. Niharika Thakur
Mr. Mohd. Abdul Aali Khan
AWARDS AND ACHEIVEMENTS
TRUBA Institute of Pharmacy (TIP) filed a Product Patent in 2014; first by a Private Institute
TIP is designated as Head Office of Indian Pharmacy Graduates Association, Madhya Pradesh Branch in 2014
TIP received grant from MPCST for “Enhanced Trans-dermal Delivery of Therapeutics for Effective Management of Osteoarthritis” and successfully completed the Project